Friday, October 06, 2006

Today

Today I slept late......
when I looked out of the door...
The rain was torrential but very warm for the uk....
They say with global warming we are to become subtropical....
Since illnesses I just feel so tired mentaly phisically & spiritualy.....
The gas fire I am still reacting to this allergies'...
Even though we have had it cleaned...
I understand you can react to the nitrous oxide on the open ones with coals....
So it has had to go....
I broke down and wept...
I feel so guilty about these allergies....
It looks so nice too.
We have a heater in one of the bedrooms we will have to bring that down..
To use we hope to have central heating in for the spring....
Just another winter....
The house is really too large for us now...
But I can't face downsizing...
I think I lack faith on it!
Just have to cope....
Am just doing 2 loads of washing.....
The rain has stopped still it has done the garden good!
Will sign off now as I have quite a lot to do!

No comments: