Monday, October 02, 2006

My dear friend Mira


This is a pic of my dear friend Mira...

I have always enjoyed penmanship....

Sadly with the computer the art of penmanship seems to

dying out. I hope not.. Still I suspect we are all guilty of

that? if we no longer write to folks....

I think Mira & I have corresponded for about 15 years?

We have also been fortunate to meet.
Our children now gaining independence...
Grandchildren at some point for us: god willing!
What Blessings can be recieved from Trust and Friendship....

I and my family have stayed with them and enjoyed their
dear friendship and they have been to uk en route to Europe
and met us!
Mira now resides in Connectisut.
In 1999 on a visit with older daughter to Israel was so Happy
to meet Miras aunt Haya at the bus station in Jerusalem.....
MIRA'S BLOG: http:// mdessy.blogspot.com

No comments: